Welcome to the Infotree Global Solutions website with any content and services accessible, and successor site(s) thereto (individually considered as the ‘Site’ or jointly as the ‘Sites’), which are managed by Infotree Global Solutions Inc. and its subsidiaries (‘Infotree global’ or ‘We’ or ‘Us’).
- Agreement to the Terms
- Change in Terms and Policy
- Eligibility to Access the Site
The Sites are controlled or managed (or both) from the United States, and are not designed to subject Infotree Global Solutions to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. Hence, it may not be appropriate to use in few non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use or access to the Sites will be considered as your own risk, and you must adhere to all applicable rules, laws and regulations while doing so. We have the right to limit the Sites’ availability at any time, in part or whole, to any individual, geographic region or jurisdiction that we select.
- License to Use the Site
- Trademarks and Logos
All trademarks, logs and service marks appeared on the Sites (the “Marks”) remain the exclusive property of Infotree or their respective third party owners. Other than your right to look at Marks on our website, you hold no rights to the Marks.
- Users’ Posting on the Website
The Infotree Global Sites involve functionality to facilitate you to upload your resume and relevant career-related information. Hence, it may enable you to post comments through interactive features like message boards or other forums, commenting and messaging functionality. All such materials like resume, information and comments are referred to as ‘submitted materials’.
For clarity, you hold ownership of the information or materials submitted by you. You hereby permit Infotree Global Solutions a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, continued, fully paid-up, transferable and fully sub licensable (, without further consideration to you or any third party, to distribute, reproduce, and display (publicly or otherwise), create plagiarized works of, adapt, modify and use and exploit such Submitted Materials, in any format or and for any purpose like promotional.
Also, if you provide any Feedback including suggestions or proposals, related to the Sites or otherwise, such Feedback will be assumed as Submitted Materials, and you hereby confirm that such Feedback is not hidden, and that your plan of such Feedback is unsolicited and does not place Infotree Global Solutions under any legal obligation.
You declare that you have all rights required to grant the licenses, and that your Submitted Materials, are accurate and are not fraudulent. Infotree Global Solutions may screen, evaluate and discard any Submitted Materials at any time, or analyze your access to the Sites.
- Prohibited Uses of Website
With regards to the Infotree Sites, you agree NOT to:
- Post or transmit any materials that are or may be degrading, intimidating or fraudulent, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary intellectual right, without the written consent of the owner.
- Insert or grant to be inserted, any malicious software into the Sites, including any software that is meant for making unauthorized changes or causing damage, or provide unauthorized access to the sites.
- Using the Sites for any fraudulent or commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Collect information or materials about different users of the Sites.
- Invade into or hamper the operation of the Sites or the servers by hacking or defacing any part of the Site; or breach any requirement of servers or networks.
- Restrict or forbid any other individual from using the Sites.
- Recreate, modify, translate, and create plagiarized works of, rent, sell, loan, timeshare, divide or otherwise exploit any part of the Sites other than expressly authorized herein.
- Remove or discard any trademark, copyright or such notice from the Sites.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Sites, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Sites into any product or service.
- Systematically download, reserve and collect the Site content.
- Third Party Submission
The Sites may share or provide links to third party websites, material, content or information. Infotree does not manage, and holds no responsibility for, any sort of Third Party Materials. It does not control the availability of any such materials on the Site for endorsement, or affiliation with the owner of Third Party Materials. If you want to use any such material, it is at your own risk.
The sites are made available for use ‘As is’ or ‘As Available’ without any warranties and Infotree Global Solutions expressly disclaim the warranties with regards to the site to be permissible under applicable law. While we strive to maintain the integrity, timeliness and security of our Sites, we do not claim that the Sites are or will stay updated, complete or secure, or that use of the sites will be uninterrupted. The Sites may incorporate errors, inaccuracies and materials that seem conflicting with these Terms. In addition to, third parties may make unauthorized changes to the Sites.
- Termination of Using Site
Infotree Global Solutions may terminate your access to the official Sites at any time, with or without prior notice or reason. Such suspension will include:
- Ceasing your right to use the site
- Deactivating your user details
- No obligation to provide you any access of account
- Deleting your account or submitted materials
- Copyright Violation
If you find that any user-posted material or published content on the site violates yours or a third party’s intellectual property rights as per the US law, notify us without delay will all the details required for us for consideration and responding to your complaint. You may further be asked to present additional required information and follow procedures for us to help Infotree Global Solutions act on your complaint. However, we recommend that you should seek the counsel of your legal advisor before filing a notice.
- Candidate’s Responsibility
- Once you have logged on to Infotree Global Solutions website to create an account, our direct team may communicate to you via the email or phone number provided by you and discuss your candidate profile. Our team may continue to communicate with you throughout your using our site.
- Any initial contact between you and any Infotree Global Client matched with shall be further made exclusively through Infotree Global Solutions. Further communication with Infotree Global team may happen outside of the Site after a client requests an interview with individual and he/she agrees to the interview through Infotree Global Solutions only.
- Infotree Global Solutions does not guarantee that you will get any employment offers through the Sites and will not hold any responsibility for any job listings, employment decisions as presented by third parties. Use your own judgment to analyze any intended employers and Third Party Materials.
Infotree Global Solutions does not charge candidates to access the Sites.
- Governing Law or Administration
- Contact us For Feedback
This Website located at https://www.infotreeglobal.com/ is operated by Infotree Global Solutions, Inc. situated at: 215 Ann Arbor Rd, Suite 304, Plymouth, MI 48170. All other requests, concerns, feedback for technical or any other communications regarding the Website should be reported to: https://www.infotreeglobal.com/contact-us/.